[governance] Update on upcoming IGF consultations

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Thu Nov 23 19:22:42 EST 2006

 Yes, indeed! An IRC-SL gateway is actually part of the functionality that
will be in place for the ICANN meeting in Sao Paulo! You'll also be able to
view the video feed from Brazil inside the SL conference center.

It's a very high bandwidth answer to the remote participation problem, so
not a solution for the developing world. But it's more proof of concept at
this point than anything. Five years from now, I think this is how we'll all
conference.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org