[governance] Re: [Mmwg] Update on upcoming IGF consultations

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Nov 23 04:33:13 EST 2006

Reminder, the advisory group is looking for feedback on the Athens
meeting and ideas for improving future meetings.  There's an online
form <http://info.intgovforum.org/Q2006v2.php> and text version that
can be downloaded
<http://www.intgovforum.org/Taking%20stock%20and%20the%20way%20forward.rtf>
and returned to the secretariat <igf at unog.ch>

Simple questions asking what worked well, what worked less well,
suggestions for improvements, other comments/suggestions and a
question about the synthesis paper. Question that I think missing is
about IGF as a process rather than the meeting and future meetings. I
hope IGF won't just be an annual conference.

These will feed into the February consultation. Responses helpful.

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org