[governance] Last Weekend of IGF coordinator vote

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Nov 17 09:56:40 EST 2006

hi,

In a previous email I was wrong when I said we only had 2 days left.
I checked, and the vote is open until 19 November.
So we still have a weekend left.

So far 39 members of the IGC have voted.

That is 22% of the 176 maximum possible voters
and 58% of the 67 members who voted in the charter vote.

To those who have voted already, thanks!

To those who have yet to vote, please vote.

The primer is repeated below for your convenience.

a.

Instructions

0. address email to igc-voters at igcaucus.org
1. message MUST be plain text
2. the subject MUST be: coordinator vote
3. the first word MUST be: eVote
4. if your email adds a footer to messages add end as the last line
of you ballot. e.g.

eVote who
end

-----

Candidate   1. Parminder Singh
Candidate   2. Vittorio Bertola

-----

Several possible messages:

to give 1 vote to each person (note this is a safe message to make
sure you got it right - you can change your vote later - send in as
many ballots as you like - it records the last):

eVote
1. 1
2. 1
end

to give 1 vote to candidate 1 and 2 votes to candidate 2

eVote
1. 1
2. 2
end

to give 1 vote to candidate 2 and 2 votes to candidate 1

eVote
1. 2
2. 1

to give 0 votes to candidate 1 and 2 votes to candidate 2

eVote
1. 0
2. 2
end

to give 0 votes to candidate 2 and 2 votes to candidate 1

eVote
1. 2
2. 0
end