[governance] Nomcom Chair for Appeals Team

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Nov 16 14:23:59 EST 2006

On 16 nov 2006, at 08.02, Nyangkwe Agien Aaron wrote:

> 2. We will be missing the ever present Avri.

thank you, don't think you will be rid of me. i intend to remain
active, and may even start arguing my political opinions again now
that i will no longer have the self imposed constraint of dealing
primarily with process issues.

> An ideal candidate for
> Minister of Foreign Affairs of her country.

i cannot imagine that the country of my passport would feel that way.

> No more comment.
> Avri, it was nice having you on.

thanks.  i have valued carrying the role and have valued the voice of
many in the caucus who contributed in doing all the work.

a.

Reminder 1.5 global days to vote.
and 1 volunteer, 24 to go for nomcom selection.
:-)
     governance at lists.cpsr.org