[governance] Re: Letter to IGF Secretariat re website

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 07:51:27 EST 2006

"that this isn't just a whim, that people are serious" Nice tune from
a go-getter.
Kieren, your said it all in you mail and I do not see any possible
action that could stymie the move.
Strategically, I will advise more people to sign the letter while the
issue of resources for input be a matter of later debate (like that
raised by Nenna). This is because, the more they are signatures, the
more louder the bell will ring and the possibility for the message
being quickly understood is higher too. You can guess the outcome.
Time waits for no one, said the Poet, so let us sign the letter.
Nyangkwe

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President