SV: [governance] IGF - updates

Kicki Nordström kino at iris.se
Mon Nov 13 15:22:49 EST 2006

Dear   Adam,

There are several  coalitions to refer to, but are there any particular sphere you are thinking of? For instance there are a group or caucus for ICT and persons with  disabilities, for the work on the UN convention of persons with disabilities, we have an International Disability Caucus!

However, the 8 major global  disability organisations have formed an alliance, International disability Alliance (IDA) is it such coalitions you are thinking of?

Yours
Kicki

Kicki Nordström
World Blind Union (WBU)