[governance] Elections for coordinators

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Nov 6 13:15:32 EST 2006

hi,

I confess to still being confused.

We currently have two coordinator positions open:

1 for 2 years
1 for 1 year.

As far as I can tell we should have democratic elections for them now
- just how to do it is up for questions - 1 vote or 2.

And we should have democratic elections for these positions again as
the terms end; 1 in 1 year, and 1 in two years.

does this work?

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org