[governance] Advisory Group appointment

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Thu Nov 2 06:32:42 EST 2006

Adam Peake wrote:
> why don't you ask Markus about how the first MAG was selected and the
> reasons for those selections.

I did, last night, but I'm not sure what your point is.  My issue is not
  at all with the people who were appointed, or even the criteria that
were used in their appointment, it's with the transparency and
inclusiveness of the process by which they were appointed and the
criteria applied.  (A secondary issue is the low proportion of civil
society delegates.)

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor
     governance at lists.cpsr.org