[governance] [Fwd: Internet Law and Governance 2007]

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Thu May 4 05:16:38 EDT 2006

Dear All

I cannot open Bret Faussett's doc. Internet Law on my machine. has some one
done so? Let the person come to my rescue and direct me to the file. I have
written to Bret and it seems, Bret is too busy to drop a word.
Warmest regards
Aaron

On 5/3/06, Bret Fausett <bfausett at internet.law.pro> wrote:

> Wow. I'd be thrilled to participate in this. Little Rock is where I was
> born
> and raised, and my mom is even a docent at the Clinton library. Most of my
> immediate family still lives there. I've written to Professor Campbell
> separately, but if anyone knows him personally, would you mind dropping
> him
> a note and putting in a good word for me?
>
>         -- Bret

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President