[governance] [Fwd: Internet Law and Governance 2007]

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Wed May 3 13:37:58 EDT 2006

Wow. I'd be thrilled to participate in this. Little Rock is where I was born
and raised, and my mom is even a docent at the Clinton library. Most of my
immediate family still lives there. I've written to Professor Campbell
separately, but if anyone knows him personally, would you mind dropping him
a note and putting in a good word for me?

         -- Bret