[governance] Transition

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed May 3 16:56:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sorry I had not understood.  I think it is an idea that can be used
if the caucus wishes.

I think that at least a small group to get together within the caucus
to come up with the first draft.  one that we can put on this wiki,
or other collaborative environment, we will have (I am looking about
for a place to host one now - any ideas?) and then the entire caucus
can work on it and discuss it and come to rough consensus on it.

Perhaps a way to start (and forgive me for already moving to the
future before the end of the week - i do seem to part of the equation
we are accepting) is that we find a volunteer or 2 for each item in
Nnenna's outline, except perhaps etc which we can save for later.

what do you all think?  give each volunteer 1-2 weeks to come up with
an basic draft - does not need to be polished, just something for
people to throw ideas at - could even be more questions then answers
if that is all there is at this point. these editors could then be
the caretakers of that text as we moved forward if they wished,
though the decision control would belong to the caucus.

thanks
a.