[governance] Transition

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed May 3 12:57:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

You probably saw where I just sent a message that indicated I was
thinking of the less substantive charter to start with.

but I think you are right in that we need to do the more substantive
work.  I wonder whether they can be done in two parts.

1. get the working charter that explains basic vision, who, what and
how (your 1 and maybe part of 2)
     then select second second co-coordinator based on the how
(unless we pick one by the 5th)
2.. start to work seriously on the substantive issue papers (the hard
part of your 2, and 3)

a.