[governance] Volunteers for nomcom

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Mar 29 15:19:47 EST 2006

On 30 mar 2006, at 07.51, Izumi AIZU wrote:

> Wow, you are #28, Lee, so we made it!

yes.  thanks to all who volunteered.

i had missed adding someone along the way, so i ask all who
volunteered to check the list and make sure that your name is there.

and i ask all who did not volunteer to check the list and make sure
your name is not there.
and while you are confirming, look at the names that are there and
consider joining their fine company.

http://www.nomadicity.net/volunteers.html

> And, Paul Wilson will get my beer!
>
> Well, Paul and I were on the same table at last night's dinner
> here in Wellington, and I guess he joined later the night.
> In any case, I owe him one glass, and will do tonight.
>
> Who's going to be 6th Nomcom?

you mean the one that gets the bottle of wine?

that only comes into play if we make 30!
and after i run the random selection.

a.