[governance] A process suggestion for IGF nominations

Qusai Al-Shatti qshatti at safat.kisr.edu.kw
Tue Mar 21 15:03:23 EST 2006

I support Avri on her suggested process to select CS representatives to the Advisory board and its time line. Furthermore I support Milton suggestion of having "10 or 15: 2 (or 3) from each of the five geographic regions" for the Adivsory Group.

Thanks

Qusai Al-Shatti
Kuwait Information Technology Scoeity

--- Message Header ---