[governance] WSIS principles and conferences

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Fri Mar 17 12:12:47 EST 2006

Wolfgang Kleinwächter ha scritto:
> Where are the volunteers? Or where are the proposals?

Personally, I will be happy to work on a charter for the group, with
whoever else wants to join. We haven't decided what we want the group to
be - procedure only or also substance related, for example - but I guess
we can follow the proactivity rule: those who really care will work out
the details, and others will follow as long as they make good choices.