[governance] right to development, the structure of IGC and IG issues for march deadline

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Mar 10 15:24:01 EST 2006

Hi,

I understand this.  But is it actually accepted as a reason for
action?  From what I have read this is not binding.  And while the US
may have signed it, I do not see any signs that the US is doing much
to support it.  Or any other country for that matter.

On the hand, it does not appear as if even all of the CS accepts the
RTD, and thus we still need to do work among ourselves to find the
basis for going forward with this as a presumption.

For my own part, I accept it naively and as a basis for action.
but I would also like to understand how it fits into general theories
of rights.

a.