[governance] right to development, the structure of IGC and IG issues for march deadline

Renate Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Fri Mar 10 14:23:49 EST 2006

Hi,

I enjoyed listening to all your arguments on the RTD. After years of
discussion in the WG of the UN Commission on Human Rights on the RTD, and
under the guidance of RTD expert Professor Arjun Sengupta, the nutshell was
that the international community has an obligation/duty to give support that
in all countries all human rights (civil, cultural, economic, political and
social rights) can be realized. The US even abstained to go against it.

Renata