[governance] Going forward - Role of the governance caucus

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Mar 10 09:14:39 EST 2006

Dear Jeanette and all,

I have been on the road for almost one month, Europe, Singapore and now in US
and therefore have hard time reading the messages, if not thinking about.

Anyway, I read your LONG message, it is rich and good. And I fully
agree with your analysis and support the proposed direction.

I read Bill's skepticism, or caution, but I am more optimistic than you
are, perhaps.
I have to pack and check-out in next 10 min, otherwise Adam will be mad ;-)

izumi