[governance] [WSIS CS-Plenary] ITU reform (Was WSIS: Golden Book)

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Mar 7 04:45:10 EST 2006

Dear Karen,

It will certainly be useful for CS to raise this issue - of open access to
the content produced by ITU -  more formally and more forcefully, now
especially when ITU also seems to be taking notice. Bill Drake also
suggested that CS does a sign-on letter on this issue.

In which context you think can this submission be made. Shd we just address
a letter to ITU chief, or put in a submission to the Doha meeting. And I
understand that the online consultation on ITU reform is still on, and
accepting comments.

I can try and prepare a statement if there is enough support for submitting
such a statement.

Regards

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh