[governance] Internet Governance Project Receives Ford Foundation Grant

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Mar 6 12:33:14 EST 2006

At 03:24 PM 06.3.2006 '?.'  +0100, Meryem Marzouki wrote:
>Forgot to add that, with my previous message on existing CS
>organization which could apply for funding for an IGC-related project
>(Re: Veni's (not)for profit incorporation wishes), I haven't meant
>that those who have applied for (and have been granted) funding for
>their own activities on internet governance (not internet governance
>caucus) would have to share this money with anyone asking. Though I
>wouldn't refuse a drink next time we meet to celebrate this news...

My point was exactly that - there are several organizations that are
being funded for different IG projects. That includes ISOC-Bulgaria,
by the way. But if we were to unite efforts, we could achieve much
more, than individually working in the same field. Anyway, I am not
promoting this idea anymore.

veni