[governance] Internet Governance Project Receives Ford Foundation Grant

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Mon Mar 6 09:24:51 EST 2006

Forgot to add that, with my previous message on existing CS
organization which could apply for funding for an IGC-related project
(Re: Veni's (not)for profit incorporation wishes), I haven't meant
that those who have applied for (and have been granted) funding for
their own activities on internet governance (not internet governance
caucus) would have to share this money with anyone asking. Though I
wouldn't refuse a drink next time we meet to celebrate this news...

Meryem