[governance] Going forward - Role of the governance caucus [3 options]

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Mar 5 22:38:12 EST 2006

Milton Mueller wrote:

> I suggest that we conscript Avri Doria and Meryem Merzouki (or, if she declines, Bill Drake) as co-coordinators for the next year and charge them with facilitating the creation of a structure.

Some sort of regional diversity would be good. While I don't mind having
all the key people be from developed European countries it would be good
to have one or more persons from other regions.

It would be a wise strategic decision to have the key people involved
from both developed and developing countries. Not sure we can find
someone, but if we can - it would be very strategic.

regards

Robert