[governance] Caucus

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Fri Mar 3 06:47:26 EST 2006

hi

i understand the MMWG's objectives and difference with the caucus as
avri describes..

maybe the end march call for ideas on issues, is a good chance for
the governance caucus to think about how it can
lead/facilitate  broad CS input on this question..

personally, i think the caucus needs to go out to broader civil
society, and not the other way around, in the post WSIS implementation phase..

karen