[governance] VS: [Fwd: China To Launch Alternate Country Code Domains]

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Thu Mar 2 05:52:02 EST 2006

Le 2 mars 06 à 11:03, Wolfgang Kleinwächter a écrit :

> Meryem:
> We should better discuss what 'good coordination' means in this
> context, rather than loosing our time with erroneous interpretation
> of each other messages.
>
> Wolfgang:
> What about "enhanced coordination"?

Remember, Wolfgang, "putting it back on its feet"... (be it Hegel's
dialectics or Internet governance discussions).
The situation is quite easy to understand:
- If we want another 5 years round of (Internet governance caucus @)
WSIS-like discussions, then let's talk about "enhanced coordination"
- If we want to go ahead, then let's talk about "good coordination",
and, once we agree on what it means and what it takes, then we'll see
if it's enough or not to "enhance" an existing situation to implement
it.

Meryem