[governance] Annan in Davos on Civil Society

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sat Jan 28 08:47:08 EST 2006

At 05:35 28-01-06  +0000, Ewan SUTHERLAND wrote:
>Guys
>
>There are provisions in the ITU legal instruments to admit as members
>international and regional associations. It is relatively straightforward to
>apply to the ITU Council to be admitted as a member. Provided someone has an
>organisation that is willing to be used as a vehicle we could have
>some action on
>this.

True.
But it costs a lot of money.
by the way, I think that the Internet Society (www.isoc.org) is a
member, so it can be used as such a vehicle.

Perhaps Matthew Shears can tell us more there?

Sincerely,

Veni Markovski
http://www.isoc.bg/ig
<http://www.isoc.bg/ig>the Internet Governance Resource Portal