[governance] Proposal: WSIS Principles => ITU Reform

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Fri Jan 27 08:46:40 EST 2006

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 05:14:58AM -0800,
 Danny Younger <dannyyounger at yahoo.com> wrote
 a message of 44 lines which said:

> recently-appointed Board member of the Multilingual Internet Names
> Consortium,

Wow! I did not want to believe you but I saw
http://www.minc.org/about/board.shtml and you are right. I had a poor
opinion of MINC, it will not improve after that :-)

> I hate to see individuals that contribute to the evolution of the
> Internet

Sure, if they contribute, not if they just produce tons of
bubblespeak.

> characterized as lunatics just because their views may not currently
> be regarded as mainstream.

If you classify Morfin's messages as "views" and if you do not
recognize them as pure white noise, then, I'm afraid further
discussion will not be possible.