[governance] Proposal: WSIS Principles => ITU Reform

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 08:14:58 EST 2006

Stephane,

Re:  it is an isolated lunatic.

May I ask if you are refering to Jean-François Charles
Morfin ("Jefsey"), recently-appointed Board member of
the Multilingual Internet Names Consortium, or to
someone else?  I hate to see individuals that
contribute to the evolution of the Internet
characterized as lunatics just because their views may
not currently be regarded as mainstream.

Danny

--- Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at internatif.org>