[governance] Proposal: WSIS Principles => ITU Reform

Peter Dambier peter at echnaton.serveftp.com
Wed Jan 25 12:03:03 EST 2006

Hi Vittorio,

sorry if I am terribly off thread, but I dont know where else to put it:

http://www.afrac.org/rootrep.txt
http://intlnet.org/intlform.txt
http://nicso.org/intlroot.txt

This looks like there exists a completely unknown,
France based root system with its own root-zone data.
They publish the same data from 3 different domains.

I compared it to the ICANNed root-zone data. It is definitely
different and I am missing some ccTLDs like MX and CH :)

Interestingly enough they publish information about the chinese
character TLDs that are not part of the ICANNed root data.

This information should be intersting for the euralo people but
again I dont know where to put.

Thankyou
Peter and Karin

--