[governance] [ga] Re: Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organizaton

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 11:11:18 EST 2006

Vittorio,

To be clear... while you would be representing all
individual members of ISOC Italy - 72 at the moment -
(71 which probably have almost no interest in DNS
issues and 1 who does), you claim this puts you on a
par with another representative who represents 44
individuals (all of whom have a strong interest in DNS
issues).

Wouldn't it make more sense to put you in a room with
these other 44 individuals and have all 45 of you vote
on an equal basis?  Or are you more equal than they
are?

http://alac.icann.org/announcements/announcement-02dec05.htm