[governance] [ga] Re: Establishment of the EuropeanRegionalAt-Large Organizaton

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Jan 22 10:55:43 EST 2006

Danny,
as you are quite well aware - since you quote to ga at gnso.icann.org -
I will not respond to your mail, which you have sent to mailing
lists, where only you have the right to post.
Your behaviour is quite unethical, and the alusions you are spreading
will not drive me from the main discussion here - and it's not what
ICANN does or does not. If you are interested to influence the ICANN
processes, you should be well aware how to do that, and it's
certainly not via the mailing list of the IG caucus.

You keep on insulting people who are trying to do something - take
Vittorio for example. Where do you wanna go with this behaviour I
don't know, but we all see your actions.

veni