[governance] [ga] Re: Establishment of the EuropeanRegionalAt-Large Organizaton

Max Senges maxsenges at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 09:51:16 EST 2006

Hello all,

I urge the 'people who feel at home here' (because the have done lots of
work and have invested time in discourse and getting to know each other) to
be a bit more welcoming to newcomers and be constructive when promoting
practices.

In other lists (foremost the plenary) other languages are welcome and I do
not see why we should not be open to input in other language in general. On
the other side, I agree, that it is the goal in all exchange of argument to
make other people understand your point, thus I would suggest that we ask
all non-english posters to facilitate the preparation of common ground by
including an english translation (--> and I agree that a babelfish
translation should do)

Max

PS. I post this also to the MMWG as I think that multi-lingual participation
is also a point we might want to discuss in the light of multi-stakeholder
modalities