[governance] Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organizaton

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at isoc.lu
Sat Jan 21 10:00:58 EST 2006

Danny Younger said the following  on 21/01/2006 15:33:
> This European Regional At-Large Organization that you
> are building needs a better name... perhaps you can
> call it EU ISOC & Friends as it is completely captured
> by ISOC (with seven out of its eight structures being
> ISOC chapters).
Danny,

The sad truth is that there are few organizations interested in ICANN
processes in Europe, outside the ISOC chapters. If you can suggest
additional structures, I am convinced ALAC would be interested, but
short of FITUG and ISOC chapters, none applied AFAIK.

Best,

Patrick Vande Walle
ISOC Luxembourg