[governance] Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organizaton

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 09:33:16 EST 2006

Vittorio,

This European Regional At-Large Organization that you
are building needs a better name... perhaps you can
call it EU ISOC & Friends as it is completely captured
by ISOC (with seven out of its eight structures being
ISOC chapters).

Why do you continue to support and promote this
"capture"?  Why are you foisting this perversion upon
us?   This is not the "At-Large"; this is just you and
your ISOC friends pretending to be the at-large.  We
don't need even more dishonesty within ICANN.