[governance] Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organizaton

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Sat Jan 21 06:23:02 EST 2006

All,

as this might be of interest to the people from Europe that follow this
list, I'd like to communicate that ICANN's At-Large Advisory Committee
has started a consultation on the establishment of the European Regional
At Large Organization, a new umbrella entity that is meant to coordinate
European user organizations and active individuals and to select their
representatives in ICANN.

The consultation is aimed not only at the organizations that have been
accredited by ICANN as European At-Large Structures, but also to any
interested party (especially those groups who might be thinking about
applying for accreditation).

You can participate by going at the following URL:

http://www.isoc.be/euralo/

(kindly hosted by ISOC Belgium) and use the web forum to read the
proposed structure of the new organization and post comments, by 15
February.

Please feel free to share this invitation with any person or
organization in Europe that might be interested. Also feel free to
contact me for questions or clarifications.

Regards,