[governance] [WSIS CS-Plenary] Preparations for meeting in Athens

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Wed Jan 18 10:59:10 EST 2006

Il giorno mer, 18/01/2006 alle 16.46 +0100, CONGO - Philippe Dam ha
scritto:
> Dear all,
>

> After our interventions the proposed consultation on preparations for
> the Athens’ meeting has been tentatively rescheduled for the 15th.
> More details will follow.

This is good, but I'm wondering whether it wouldn't be more logic to
hold these consultations *after* the official IGF Consultations
scheduled on Feb 16-17, rather than before. How can you discuss
preparation of the first meeting if you haven't discussed the structure
of the forum yet?
Also, aren't three entire days in Geneva a bit too much? Isn't it
possible to discuss the issue in the two days already allocated to this
purpose? I imagine that's what's going to happen anyway.
Thanks,