[governance] small correction & preparing EU Troika Meeting

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Fri Feb 17 06:50:16 EST 2006

William Drake wrote:
> Hi,

I disagree, we need to broaden the interaction with the EU, and I am
happy that the troika approached us to set up a meeting. It is important
to let them know that we disagree with their official position and why
we do so. This even more important against the background of the EU's
internal disagreements.
jeanette