[governance] small correction & preparing EU Troika Meeting

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Fri Feb 17 06:37:36 EST 2006

Hi,

Happy to discuss at the meeting, but it's not obvious that there's an agreement
space between the UK's apparent desire to constrain the process to occasional
gab fests on relatively anodyne topics and to keep the principles discussion
private between them and the US, and our interest in promoting IG reform and
inclusion.  There are some continental governments more amenable to our
approach, but intra-EU politics are an abyss into which we might not want to
plunge.

BD