[governance] caucus infrastructure

Danny Butt db at dannybutt.net
Wed Feb 15 20:09:35 EST 2006

I'm sure others on the list (not least cpsr) have hosting
infrastructure they can make available, but I can offer Wiki hosting
(MediaWiki) if people thought that would be easier for drafting.

Our company also has a multi-project account with Basecamp <http://
www.basecamphq.com>, an excellent project management tool that
includes collaborative writing and versioning tools that are simple
to use and would seem to be useful for the work of this group in
setting milestones, messages, etc. I'd be happy to make a project on
there available as well, although I don't know if it is compatible
with text-only browsers.

Regards

Danny

--