[governance] location

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Tue Feb 14 14:18:23 EST 2006

William Drake wrote:

>Hi McTim,
>[...] Anyway, as Lee says, this won't be decided by us.  In fact, it's probably
>one of the issues on which we'd have the least influence.

I agree this won't be decided by us (unless a "fat", not "moribund"
organization decides to provide big funding to move it to, say, Fernando
de Noronha island with all travel costs covered), and we have plenty of
relevant questions to discuss, so let us leave this as it is.

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
Rits -- http://www.rits.org.br