[governance] Caucus Meeting Wednesday Night?

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Tue Feb 14 10:17:18 EST 2006

William Drake wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While we didn't prepare a submission, it would make sense for those who
> will be attending the consultation to talk prior about what we want to
> support or oppose, no?

Adam has copied and pasted a list of issues regarding the forum, which
the caucus has said in the past year. I am trying at the moment to
condense these elements into a small number of principles. Will post
them to the list when I am done.

Don't expect nything surprising or revolutionary. I am aware of the
narrow limits of consensus on this list...

   There could be some quite bad ideas thrown on
> the table, ideally we'd have some idea in advance about possible shared
> Brasseurs at 7:30pm?

Good idea, yes, I will come. Thank you, Bill.
jeanette

  www.les-brasseurs.ch/news/geneve/index.htm