[governance] Caucus Meeting Wednesday Night?

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Tue Feb 14 10:04:11 EST 2006

Hi,

While we didn't prepare a submission, it would make sense for those who will be attending the consultation to talk prior about what we want to support or oppose, no?  There could be some quite bad ideas thrown on the table, ideally we'd have some idea in advance about possible shared responses.  Since people know it and it's easy, shall we meet at Les Brasseurs at 7:30pm?  www.les-brasseurs.ch/news/geneve/index.htm   If people can let me know privately whether they can make it and the body count is sufficient, I can try to reserve the private room.

BTW there's a very reasonably priced and good Chinese place nearby we could head to after a drink, if anyone's as unenthused about more flammenkueches as I am...

Bill

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information

  Revolution and Global Governance

  Graduate Institute for International Studies

  Geneva, Switzerland
President, Computer Professionals for
   Social Responsibility
http://www.cpsr.org/board/drake