[governance] [CS Bureau] Consultation on ITU reform today

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Feb 1 12:05:14 EST 2006

Interesting how the ITU seems to be know  what CS "wants"  without
even asking us or consulting us in some way.

A meeting on and about WSIS, one where there chair decides moments
before that it is "open"  to CS seems to indicate , at least to me,
that the ITU didn't learn anything about CS during the WSIS process.

I would be keen to know :

- what governments (if any) referred to CS in some way (be it positive
or negative)
- What the comments were made by the representstives  of the Russian
Federation, Iran & Brazil
- Comments (if any) that where made by the private (ie. business) sector.
-  WSIS Financial and/or budgetary issues that might have been raised.

Regards,

Robert