[governance] The more, the merrier

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Dec 11 07:32:22 EST 2006

Now, we have reached 25!

http://www.igcaucus.org/2006-AT-volunteers.html

It's great to reach the target a few days before the deadline date.

Thank you so much for all those volunteered.

I think for the sheer volunteer organization such as ours, it is
this number of volunteers that tell us how well we are.

Now when we draw, the ratio is 1:5 to select 5 Nomcom members.
It will be good to have greater ratio and I like to encourage that
people who have not taken proactive role on this list yet to submit
their participation to this Nomcom.

So, the more, the merrier as it says, we like to still wait for at lleast
a few more people to come on board till the original deadline of Dec 14.

Once again, thank yhou for your support and participation.

izumi

--
                      >> Izumi Aizu <<

             Institute for HyperNetwork Society