[governance] Four legs good, two legs bad

Peter Dambier peter at echnaton.serveftp.com
Sat Dec 9 05:02:56 EST 2006

Ian Peter wrote:
> How do I get a .pirates domain name?
>

> Ian Peter

Hi Ian,

for the moment, to get a .pirates domain you must be a pirate. :)

pirates.                7200    IN      SOA     ns1.nsnoc.com. admin.pirates. 2006101712 7200 7200 604800 7200
pirates.                3600    IN      MX      20 echnaton.serveftp.com.

Just send an email to admin at pirates. on server echnaton.serveftp.com.

Or send me an email to discuss the details.

For the moment there are the pirates-party pirates all over the world
and the Racines Libres Pirates of the Cesidian Root who count as real
pirates. But I am shure there are more pirates than us.

Cheers
Peter and Karin

Peter and Karin Dambier
Cesidian Root - Radice Cesidiana