[governance] Four legs good, two legs bad

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Fri Dec 8 21:58:09 EST 2006

Then of course there is the fundamental lesson learned that the internet
find the rule of law irrelevant.  Which of course is why ICANN is obsolete:

http://www.publicroot.org/news-2006-11-26-Pirates.html
http://www.publicroot.org/news-2006-12-03-Pirates.html

Of course this will take time to propagate - and until then the WSIS
gravey train continues to rumble along at a very slow pace.

Cheers
joe baptista

     governance at lists.cpsr.org