[governance] Question: eVote - correction

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sun Aug 27 17:32:44 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am so used to making mistakes (weeks of them) in setting this up i
assumed it was wrong when it wasn't.

igc-voters at tla-group.com is the same as igc-voters at igcaucus.org
(different names, same machine) and works, i tested it, but i would
have known it would work if i had just stopped to think for a second.

it is igcaucus.com that does not exist.

and if you just do a reply to igc-voters-eVote at tla-group.com then it
comes to me as that is an admin address.

btw,  for anyone on this list who is not on the igc-voters list, i am
running an experimental question on that mailing list at the moment
leading up to the charter vote.  i am trying to figure out whether
the system is useable as is or whether i need to take the time to put
a web front end on it.  the test is in the form of a poll asking the
voters on the list to tell me what they think i should do.   it is a
one day poll, and i will go with the majority opinion.

a.

note: i suggest we keep discussions about the mechanics of the vote
on igc-voters at igcaucus.org. though of course this list is open to
whatever folks want to discuss - those not invovled in voting may
just wish to avoid the message about it.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org