[governance] Charter status update

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 07:46:22 EDT 2006

Avri, you have my trust.  Handle it with care.  I have tested the voters' list.  It is working..

  Nnenna

Qusai Al-Shatti <qshatti at safat.kisr.edu.kw> wrote:
  Hi Avri and everyone:
I have no problem with the privacy issues that you mentioned. I join jeremy in expressing my trust in Avri judgement as an honest broker and organizer of the voting process on the caucus charter.

Thanks Avri for all your efforts

Qusai Al-Shatti

--- Message Header ---

The following message was sent by Avri Doria on Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:06:48 -0400.