[governance] Re: Burr & Cade: proposal for introducingmulti-lateral oversight of the root

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Tue Aug 1 11:04:27 EDT 2006

I'd go along with Canada. Then again, i'm from there. However don't
think there's any political nor policy interest (1) to bring it across
the border.

Let me suggest another possible country, one that's not based in the
developped North .. Uruguay.

Raul did mention earlier that international ngos based there are able
to get diplomatic status. No doubt that would be of interest..

regards

Robert

Ref:
1. Canadian Telecommunications Policy Review
http://www.telecomreview.ca/epic/internet/intprp-gecrt.nsf/en/Home

     governance at lists.cpsr.org