[governance] individuals

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Tue Apr 25 14:52:17 EDT 2006

Rather than finding a way to weigh NGOs/individuals, I'd rather articulate a
set of principles by which we can measure whether their contributions
benefit the public interest. In other words, can we measure the merit of the
contributions rather than the size and legitimacy of the contribitor?

          -- Bret