[governance] HR Caucus comments on the MAG

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Tue Apr 25 05:08:59 EDT 2006

Me again:)

I'd like to add that these comments sent to the IGF secretariat are
"soft" (since this is kind of an official process) and doesn't
address CS internal issues. If you're interested in that, you can
refer to some mail exchanges on the HR caucus list, mostly in the
following messages:

- http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis/list/2006/msg00386.html
- http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis/list/2006/msg00389.html
- http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis/list/2006/msg00390.html